EMPLOYMENT ADVISOR, EMPLOYMENT AND SKILLS, WORK AND HEALTH PROGRAMME, WORKSOP, FRWK07 £19,514 - £21,247 FTE, PERMANENT, 37 HPW
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work at Framework Housing Association on the Work and Health Programme. We are looking for someone who has significant experience of motivating people into employment; some experience of working with people with disabilities or in receipt of health related benefits would be desirable.
The successful candidate will be:
• self-motivated and confident and looking for a unique challenge
• feel confident delivering employability support both one to one and in group settings
• have excellent local knowledge of support services available
• have excellent knowledge of benefits, including in-work benefits
• be able to motivate participants and support them to achieve their goals
• have a driving licence and access to a vehicle for work
• Experience of working towards challenging targets
For more information please contact: Fiona Richardson
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
CVs will not be accepted
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.