We are looking to recruit a Housing Officer to take responsibility for the landlord functions of a number of properties within our Housing Management Service. For this role, the successful candidate must hold a full driving licence, have use of a car and be prepared to cover a geographical area within the Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire area.
The post holder will provide an effective, customer focused service to tenants, particularly focusing on dealing with: Anti-social behaviour and tenancy management, improving income, ensuring properties are maintained to a good standard, dealing with housing related court action, working closely with support providers to prevent eviction, and engaging with local communities including the Police, ASB teams and neighbours.
The successful candidate needs experience of working in a housing management role and should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
• A proven track record of dealing with allocations, sign ups and ending of tenancies
• Experience of carrying out property inspections
• Experience of managing tenancies, in relation to when they are breached and enforcing their terms
• An understanding of housing law and the landlord/tenant relationship
• An understanding of some of the issues faced by vulnerable people and knowledge
of agencies who can help address those issues
• Experience of working with support providers in an accommodation setting
• A qualification in Housing Management or similar level 4 (or a willingness to obtain one with Framework support)
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
98% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer, we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments, please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.