Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Nottingham City, but travel to Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire Lincoln and Lincolnshire is an essential part of the role. Some home working is an option.
Salary: Grade 18, £ £31,998 to £34,467pa FTE (£25,944-£27,946 pro-rata)
Status & Hours: Permanent, 30 HPW
Do you want to work for an organisation where 96% of staff, in the last Staff Survey, said that they enjoy their work?
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our enthusiastic and busy HR team. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will join a team of 13 (including 2 other HR Business Partners), and play a lead role in supporting and advising our staff and Managers at all levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record and experience in all aspects of employee relations
- Have excellent generalist HR knowledge and a sound working knowledge of current HR employment legislation
- Have experience of advising Managers and Senior Leaders
- Have experience of managing processes of change, i.e. TUPE/Redundancy/Restructure processes
- Have experience of writing and advising on HR policies and procedures
- Have excellent IT and communications skills
- Know how to make a positive impact in the interests of service delivery to our Service Users
- Be a graduate CIPD member
- Be resilient, confident & determined
- Have access to a car for work purposes and be willing to travel regularly to various sites across the organisation
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package plus the chance to join an organisation that makes a difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
CVs will not be accepted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.