Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Nottingham City, but travel to Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire Lincoln and Lincolnshire is an essential part of the role. Some home working is an option
Salary: FRWK 18, £31,602 to £34,041 pa FTE
Status & Hours: Permanent, 37 HPW (to be worked over 5 days)
Do you want to work for an organisation where 96% of staff, in the last Staff Survey, said that they enjoy their work?
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our enthusiastic and busy HR team. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will join a team of 12 (including 2 other HR Business Partners), and play a lead role in supporting and advising our staff and Managers at all levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record and experience in all aspects of employee relations
- Have excellent generalist HR knowledge and a sound working knowledge of current HR employment legislation
- Have experience of advising Managers and Senior Leaders
- Have experience of managing processes of change, i.e. TUPE/Redundancy/Restructure processes
- Have experience of writing and advising on HR policies and procedures
- Have excellent IT and communications skills
- Know how to make a positive impact in the interests of service delivery to our Service Users
- Be a graduate CIPD member
Be resilient, confident & determined
- Have access to a car for work purposes and be willing to travel regularly to various sites across the organisation
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package plus the chance to join an organisation that makes a difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.