Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Nottingham City, but travel to Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire Lincoln and Lincolnshire is an essential part of the role. This role can be worked remotely, but some travel and office work will be required.
Salary: FRWK18, £ £31,998 to £34,467pa FTE
Status & Hours: Permanent, 37 HPW (we are happy to talk to candidates about flexible hours)
Framework is a charity helping people achieve stable housing and health, social inclusion, financial stability and independence. We Respond. We Respect. We Empower. Don’t just take our word for it, our latest staff survey showed 95% of our staff feel they are able to bring their whole self to work and 98% of staff are proud to work for Framework!
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join our enthusiastic and busy HR team. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will join a team of 15 (including 2 other HR Business Partners), and play a lead role in supporting and advising our staff and Managers at all levels.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record and experience in all aspects of employee relations
• Have excellent generalist HR knowledge and a sound working knowledge of current HR employment legislation
• Have experience of advising Managers and Senior Leaders
• Have experience of managing processes of change, i.e. TUPE/Redundancy/Restructure processes
• Have experience of writing and advising on HR policies and procedures
• Have excellent IT and communications skills
• Know how to make a positive impact in the interests of service delivery to our Service Users
• Be a graduate CIPD member
• Be resilient, confident & determined
• Have access to a car for work purposes and be willing to travel regularly to various sites across the organisation
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
As well as all of that, you get the chance to join an organisation that makes a difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
To protect the health & wellbeing of those receiving support from Framework, colleagues and the wider community, any job offer is conditional upon the prospective post-holder having been vaccinated against Covid-19, or agreeing to do so during the first six months in the post, except where such a requirement would be unreasonable in the circumstances.
98% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.