IT Officer – Desktop Support
GRADE FRWK8, SALARY: £21,415 - 23,117 - 37 HPW
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Framework Housing Association’s Central Resources Team in Nottingham.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who will assist the IT Support team in the delivery of Framework’s IT systems with a focus on specific services and delivery contracts across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
Successful applicants will be responsible for:
- a number of key tasks including receiving, recording and prioritising issues raised by users
- resolving the majority of incidents at first point of contact using remote support tools, triaging to the next line of support as necessary
- the provision of system advice and guidance; and initiating the appropriate IT escalation processes where required.
- Setting up and decommissioning services. This involves planning, organising and delivering IT computer and networking equipment
- Resolving network connectivity issues. This can involve everything from low level connectivity testing in person through to arranging more in depth analysis by network providers.
- Maintaining the IT Asset Register
- Undertaking project work / Researching and implementing new technologies. Fact finding and performing the technical leg work to see if new ideas and technologies can be used in current and future projects
- Providing advice and training as a ‘super user’ in using specific kit as well as management information systems related to specific delivery contracts
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
Closing date: 19/04/2021
Interview Date: 23/04/21 (Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions the Interview may take place via Microsoft Teams).
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.