NIGHT SUPPORT WORKER, THE CRESCENT, NOTTINGHAM CITY
FRWK03 £17,189 -£18,661, 37 HPW (PLUS 7.5% ENHANCEMENT FOR HOURS WORKED BETWEEN 10 PM AND 7 AM), PERMANENT
The Crescent is a mental health supported accommodation service that operates a ‘Core and Cluster’ model with a total of 27 units. The team offer a Person Centred and Recovery based approach to include supporting those with other secondary issues such as substance misuse, offending behaviour and mild learning difficulties.
We are looking for an individual to contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive support package, enabling service users to develop the skills to empower them to live independently and avoid relapse.
This is an exciting opportunity where you can help shape the development of a new contract (from 1st April 2021).
- contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive support package to empower individuals to live independently
- be able to assess individual service user’s skills and needs, and work positively with risk
- have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with service users
- be resilient and manage stressful situations in a calm and positive way
- be dynamic and enthusiastic
- promote equality and diversity within the service
- provide a safe and secure environment for service users
- work in partnership with various agencies to maximise service delivery
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
To protect the health & wellbeing of those receiving support from Framework and the wider community, any job offer is conditional upon the prospective post-holder having been vaccinated against Covid-19, or agreeing to do so during their six month probation period, except where such a requirement would be unreasonable in the circumstances.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.