RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATOR, EMPLOYMENT AND SKILLS, NOTTINGHAM, FRWK03 £16,296 - £17,811, 37 HPW
Are you an experienced administrator or receptionist who would enjoy supporting services that make a difference to the lives of disadvantaged people? Would you like to work for an organisation that values your input and offers great job satisfaction?
Framework is a charity delivering housing, health, employment, support and care services to people with a diverse range of needs. We empower people to achieve financial stability, social inclusion and independence. As Receptionist/Administrator for Framework’s Employment and Skills Service you will be the first point of contact for all visitors to The Training Centre in Bulwell, Nottingham, which provides a diverse range of learning opportunities to Framework’s service users. You will also be responsible for administrative and external communications support for the Training Centre and Volunteering teams.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a welcoming personality and a great way with people. You are friendly, non-judgemental and enjoy engaging with people from all walks of life
- You are accurate and have great attention to detail. You are familiar working with a range of computer packages and are equally happy doing data entry, writing minutes or collating reports
- You are familiar with social media and how it works and would feel happy gathering and publishing information on Facebook and other platforms
- You have a confident phone manner and are happy both answering incoming queries or calling volunteers or learners for follow ups on the service they have received
- You enjoy managing your own workload and thrive in a constantly evolving environment. You are proactive and keen to take on new challenges.
This is a flexible role and we welcome applicants who would consider part time/job share working arrangements.
If this sounds like the role for you then please see the person spec and job description and complete our online application form. If successful you would need to be available for an assessment and interview on Tuesday 5th November 2019.
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.