RECRUITMENT AND INDUCTION MANAGER, EMPLOYMENT AND SKILLS, VARIOUS, FRWK12 £25,219 - £27,689, 2-YEAR TEMPORARY / SECONDMENT
Framework has an impressive track record of delivering employment related support services in Nottinghamshire for ovr 15 years. We currently deliver the Work and Health Programme, JETS and are the lead organisation for Building Better Opportunities complex needs employment programme in D2N2.
Framework is part of the supply chain in a number of bids to deliver the Restart, the DWP’s new flagship employment programme.
Restart will support people who have become unemployed during the pandemic and are unemployed for more than 12 months.
The contract is a ‘payment by results’ contract with demanding ‘into work’ and ‘sustainment’ targets as well as range of Customer Service Standards.
As a result of this exciting opportunity Framework is seeking to recruit a Recruitment and Induction Manager to work as part of the Restart Management team.
Main purpose of the role is to strategically plan and facilitate the recruitment and induction of staff for a large delivery contract. To ensure that strict staffing levels are met and that staff are appropriately inducted and trained in line with contractual and organisational requirements.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working in a transactional HR role and who has a detailed knowledge of how to ‘on board’ new members of staff.
- Support the Service Managers and Implementation Manager to develop and manage the service recruitment plan
- To manage and lead on all recruitment processes related to the service including; advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, DBS checking, acquiring references, creating contracts of employment
- Ensure that all internal processes and systems are followed and kept up to date
- To proactively ensure that staff turnover doesn’t impact on minimum staffing requirements
- To review and update job descriptions in line with service development
- Conduct job evaluations on new roles
- To provide a detailed and time specific induction schedule for all new members of staff
- Ensure that all new staff have access to internal induction training, equipment, resources, and policies and procedures
- To deliver contract specific training in line with contractual requirements including the service delivery model, processes and performance expectations
- Ensure that all aspects of the induction are completed within a given timescale ahead of the probationary appraisal
We are offering this role as either a secondment or a two year fixed term contract.
Please apply by writing a letter of interest mapped to the person specification for the role.
Framework will find out if one of the bids they are part of has been successful in the second week of April.
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.