Building Better Opportunities:
Opportunity and Change
Job Title: Senior Administration Officer
Salary: FRWK05 £18,661 – £20,385
Status & Hours: Full-time/ 37 hours
Closing Date: 10th November 2021
Interview Date: 17th November 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administration Officer to work as part of the Opportunity and Change Project which is part of a national programme called Building Better Opportunities funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund (TNLCF). The post holder will be responsible for the administration to the project team to ensure the service operates smoothly and effectively.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide all aspects of administration to the project team
- Collate and prepare reports as required by management which involves supporting quarterly submissions to TNLCF
- Provide support to the partnership across D2N2 with the validation process
- Collect data and populate a range of reports for monitoring purposes
- Provide marketing and social media support to the project team in developing and managing the external and internal marketing plans, publications, activities and communications for the project.
- Maintain stock of up-to-date project documentation and distribute to Delivery Partners on request
- Provide administration support to the project team which includes updating records, internal logs and filing system.
- Accurately process data to ensure that auditable evidence is in place for any funding claims in line with the requirements of the funding body.
- Possess good interpersonal, verbal and written skills (including diplomacy and tact) in order to liaise effectively with the delivery partners
- Take accurate minutes of meetings as required
- Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
To protect the health & wellbeing of those receiving support from Framework, colleagues and the wider community, any job offer is conditional upon the prospective post-holder having been vaccinated against Covid-19, or agreeing to do so during the first six months in the post, except where such a requirement would be unreasonable in the circumstances.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
CVs will not be accepted
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.