SENIOR HOUSING OFFICER, HOUSING MANAGEMENT SERVICE, NOTTINGHAM, 37 HPW, PERMANENT, FRWK12 £25,219 - £27,689
We are looking to recruit a Senior Housing Officer to contribute to the management and running of Framework’s Housing Management service.
For this role, the successful candidate must hold a full driving licence, have use of a car and be prepared to cover a geographical area within the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the team provide an effective, customer focused service to their tenants, particularly focusing on dealing with Anti-social behaviour and tenancy management, improving income, ensuring properties are maintained to a good standard, taking the lead on housing related court action and supporting staff with this, working closely with support providers to prevent eviction and engaging with local communities including the Police, ASB teams and neighbours.
Duties and skills will include:
- An understanding of some of the issues faced by vulnerable people
- An ability to plan and organise their own workload
- Regularly monitoring performance of staff
- Supervising and supporting the team in relation to day to day issues and tasks
- Developing links and partnerships with support services, community protection services and other stakeholders
- Ensuring incidents of neighbour nuisance, anti-social behaviour and racial harassment are investigated, and appropriate action taken in liaison with other agencies
- Maximising income through effective rent account monitoring and enforcement action
- Delivering arrears preventative measures, and ensuring that rent arrears are minimised
- Working closely with support services to prevent eviction and manage challenging behaviours
- Improving resident involvement
- A qualification in Housing Management or similar level 5 (or a willingness to obtain one)
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
To protect the health & wellbeing of those receiving support from Framework and the wider community, any job offer is conditional upon the prospective post-holder having been vaccinated against Covid-19, or agreeing to do so during their six month probation period, except where such a requirement would be unreasonable in the circumstances.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.