SENIOR SUBSTANCE MISUSE PRACTITIONER, NOTTINGHAM RECOVERY NETWORK ROUGH SLEEPER DRUG AND ALCOHOL TREATMENT TEAM, PERMANENT, 37 HPW, A4C BAND 5 £25,655- 31,534
The Nottingham Recovery Network is the single point of advice, support and treatment to anybody in Nottingham City who wishes to change their relationship with alcohol or drugs.
An exciting opportunity to help develop the Nottingham City Drug and Alcohol treatment pathway. NRN is creating a service to prioritise the substance misuse treatment needs of rough sleepers in Nottingham City. The service will be a dynamic team of professionals delivering an intensive outreach provision to rough sleepers and those at greatest risk of becoming rough sleepers.
The post holder will:
- be part of a team that provides high quality substance misuse interventions to complex severe multiple disadvantage individuals. Offering an exclusive pathway into treatment for people are sleeping rough, or at risk of rough sleeping.
- be committed to addressing the challenges faced by rough sleepers, maximising the potential for rough sleepers to remain engaged in substance misuse treatment.
- establish working relations with partner agencies. This will include developing outreach clinics at Hostel and Accommodation services across Nottingham City.
- have experience of delivering brief and extended Alcohol advice and treatment.
- have experience working with people who have substance misuse issues.
- have knowledge of harm reduction and recovery interventions.
- be able to demonstrate flexibility in their working practices.
- be able to demonstrate good team working.
- have good communication skills.
Occasional weekend and late-night Wednesday may be required.
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
98% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer, we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.