SPECIALIST MENTAL HEALTH HOSPITAL DISCHARGE NAVIGATOR, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE PREVENTION AND RESETTLEMENT SERVICE, SUTTON-INASHFIELD, PERMANENT, 37 HPW, FRWK09 £22,140 - £24,011
1 Job purpose
To offer early intervention and ongoing support to prevent individuals with multiple and complex needs from returning to rough sleeping following discharge from hospital. To deliver a tenacious approach to build trust and rapport and maximise positive for some of the most persistent, hard-to-engage rough sleepers in Nottinghamshire to move away from (and avoid a return to) street homelessness.
2 Principal duties and responsibilities
• Involvement in assessments to help co-design a person centred, strength-based support plan according to their needs;
• Provide intensive one-to-one support and consistent contact to an individual referred to the service pending their discharge from hospital;
• Work as a single point of contact connecting Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust, the Framework Moving Forward service, Local Authority Housing / Homelessness Services and accommodation providers to assist with the process of acquiring and then resettlement into accommodation upon discharge from hospital;
• Provide continual support following discharge to ensure that the individual is resident in the accommodation that is appropriate to their needs, settled into their accommodation and they have access to and are engaging with primary care services to meet their healthcare needs;
• Adopt a multi-disciplinary approach with a focus on coordinating support. Make connections with a wide range of support services (including specialist services such as mental health support and substance misuse treatment) to facilitate support and assistance for individuals to address social and health issues and other personal barriers to sustaining housing;
• Support the health and wellbeing needs of the individual through activity.
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.