SUPPORT PLANNER, ON TRACK NON-EMERGENCY LINCOLN, LINCOLNSHIRE, TEMPORARY, MATERNITY COVER UPTO DECEMBER 2020, FWRK06 £18,476 - £20,531, 37 HPW (MONDAY-FRIDAY (8AM-4PM AND 12-8PM SHIFT PATTERN)
Are you passionate about helping people transform their lives for the better? Do you want a job that does remarkable work in your community? Are you looking to join a dynamic and caring organisation where 97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for?
Then Framework is for you…
The successful applicant will be expected to provide support to the residents as identified on their individual support plans. The aim is to address their housing needs and work in partnership with health, housing & probation services to prepare the resident to move on to sustain their own accommodation.
You will have experience of working with vulnerable people, including some knowledge of people affected by substance misuse, history of offending, family and domestic abuse issues, and people with mental health support needs.
The successful applicant will:
· Be enthusiastic, motivated and able to communicate in an empathic way with people who may present with challenging support needs and behaviours
· Have a good understanding of the needs of vulnerable people
· Have excellent time management and organizational skills
· Recognise the need to be responsive and adaptable to the needs of the service delivery and service users
· Experience using a computer, inputting and up-dating information electronically and in written form
· Have an ability to work with empathy and creativity in order to encourage people to work towards independence
· To coordinate the planning and delivery of support to service users
· To ensure that clients and the building is safe and secure.
· Shift working 8am to 4pm and 12 noon to 8pm shifts in dispersed accommodation service
For more information, please contact: Susan Cake-Taylor
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
CVs will not be accepted
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.