SUPPORT PLANNER, STEP UP, SWADLINCOTE, PERMANENT, 37 HPW, FRWK06 £19,334 - £21,415
Do you want to join an organisation that employs remarkable people to do a remarkable job? Do you have commitment to reach out, even to the most challenging young people?
We are looking for a Support Planner who would thrive in a service providing housing related support to young people across South Derbyshire.
You will work alongside other Support Planners across South Derbyshire to support young people aged 16-21, living in our move on properties and providing floating support to young people aged 16-24 to access and maintain suitable accommodation. The role requires travel across South Derbyshire, therefore the successful applicant will need a full driving licence and a car for work purposes.
- Assess, young people’s skills and needs and work positively with risk
- Co-ordinate and review the planning and delivery of support to young people
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with young people
- Be dynamic and enthusiastic
- Build the skills and confidence of young people to empower them in maximising their independence
- Built the skills of young people to find and maintain suitable accommodation
- Contribute to the achievement of contractual service obligations
- Work in partnership with other agencies and closely with social care
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
To protect the health & wellbeing of those receiving support from Framework, colleagues and the wider community, any job offer is conditional upon the prospective post-holder having been vaccinated against Covid-19, or agreeing to do so during the first six months in the post, except where such a requirement would be unreasonable in the circumstances.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.