SUPPORT PLANNER, ELIZABETH HOUSE, NOTTINGHAM, 12-MONTH TEMPORARY / SECONDMENT, 37 HPW, FRWK06 £19,334 - £21,415 FTE
Framework is a charity delivering housing, health, employment, support and care services to people with a diverse range of needs. We empower people to achieve financial stability, social inclusion and independence.
Elizabeth House is a well-established service based in Daybrook providing accommodation and support for homeless people from the Broxtowe, Gedling and Rushcliffe areas often with a range of complex support needs. We are looking for reliable, enthusiastic and self-motivated candidates who can demonstrate an understanding of the issues facing those affected by homelessness and who want to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication skills, resilience and a positive approach are essential.
The main functions of the role are:
• To be responsible for assessing and evaluating the needs of service users, recording relevant information specific to a person’s support needs and co-ordinating referrals into the service.
• To co-ordinate the support being offered to service users with Support Workers
• To support service users to engage with the move on process and address any barriers to moving on
• To motivate and work creatively with service users to engage with their individual support/ resettlement plan
• To deliver a service which maintains a safe environment
• To contribute to the achievement of contractual service obligations
• To work in partnership with other agencies to maximise service delivery
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
To protect the health & wellbeing of those receiving support from Framework, colleagues and the wider community, any job offer is conditional upon the prospective post-holder having been vaccinated against Covid-19, or agreeing to do so during the first six months in the post, except where such a requirement would be unreasonable in the circumstances.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.