UPPORT WORKER, LHRSP LINCOLN, PERMANENT, 37 HPW, FRWK03 £17,189 - £18,661
The service delivers housing related support in both short stay in accommodation and through floating support to people with a diverse range of needs in Lincoln City, North & South Kesteven, East & West Lindsey, Boston and South Holland.
Some of the accommodation is in a service with staff 24hrs a day and other accommodation in small shared properties in the community.
The ultimate aim of our work is to support people to gain the skills needed to live independent and fulfilled lives. We do this by working with a network of complimentary services that act as both a safety net and a platform for a real and lasting change.
The successful applicant will:
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and able to communicate in an empathic way with people who may present challenging support needs and behaviours
- Have a good understanding of the needs of vulnerable people
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Recognise the need to be responsive and adaptable to the needs of the service delivery and service users
- Experience using a computer, inputting and up-dating information electronically and in written form
- Have an ability to work with empathy and creativity in order to encourage people to work towards independence
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
To protect the health & wellbeing of those receiving support from Framework and the wider community, any job offer is conditional upon the prospective post-holder having been vaccinated against Covid-19, or agreeing to do so during their six month probation period, except where such a requirement would be unreasonable in the circumstances.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.