SUPPORT WORKER, THE CRESCENT, NOTTINGHAM CITY, FRWK03 £17,189-£18,661, 37 HPW, PERMANENT
The Crescent is a mental health supported accommodation service that operates a ‘Core and Cluster’ model with a total of 27 units. The team offer a Person Centred and Recovery based approach to include supporting those with other secondary issues such as substance misuse, offending behaviour and mild learning difficulties.
We are looking for individuals committed to delivering encouragement and support, with the Service User at the forefront of your actions. We want our team to be enabling service users to develop skills and empower them to live independently and avoid relapse. Our goals are to embed the principles of Psychologically Informed Environments and Trauma Informed Care into the operation of the service.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who will thrive on and gain satisfaction from supporting others and where you can help shape the development of the service.
- contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive support package to empower individuals to live independently
- be able to assess individual service user’s skills and needs, and work positively with risk
- have excellent communication skills and be able to build rapport with service users
- be resilient and manage stressful situations in a calm and positive way
- be dynamic and enthusiastic
- promote equality and diversity within the service
- provide a safe and secure environment for service users
- work in partnership with various agencies to maximise service delivery
- be flexible and happy to work on a rota system covering dayshifts, evenings and weekends
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
To protect the health & wellbeing of those receiving support from Framework, colleagues and the wider community, any job offer is conditional upon the prospective post-holder having been vaccinated against Covid-19, or agreeing to do so during the first six months in the post, except where such a requirement would be unreasonable in the circumstances.
98% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.