SUPPORT WORKERS, RSI COMPLEX NEEDS, NOTTINGHAM, PERMANENT, FULL-TIME (37 HPW) x 6 AND PART-TIME (15 HPW) x 1; FRWK03 £17,189 - £18,661 FTE (PRO-RATA: £6,968 - £7,565)
*PLEASE STATE ON YOUR APPLICATION WHETHER YOU ARE INTERESTED IN FULL OR PART-TIME POSITION
RSI (Rough Sleeping Initiative) Complex Needs service is a 7-bed hostel for people who are accommodated directly from sleeping on the streets.
Our service users have multiple and complex needs such as offending, substance misuse and mental health.
Our aim is to work with individuals to enable them to be re-settled in to more stable accommodation.
We are looking for candidates who can communicate with people in a friendly and welcoming manner.
We are looking for a resilient, reliable, self-motivated candidate who can demonstrate an understanding of the issues facing those affected by homelessness.
An awareness of the support needs of our client group is essential.
Experience of working in a supported housing residential setting or similar setting is desirable.
This will include working shifts from 7am – 3pm and 2pm – 10pm, this will also include weekends on a rota basis.
The main function of the role will be:
• To complete tasks on Individual Support Plans with SU
• To assess individual service user’s skills and needs and to work positively with risk including Risk management
• To support service users to engage with a process of resettlement in to appropriate long term accommodation
• To ensure safety and security of the clients and the building
• To build the skills and confidence of service users to empower them in maximising their independence
• To contribute to the achievement of contractual service obligations
• To carry out domestic tasks around the service to maintain the health and hygiene of the physical environment
• To work in partnership with other agencies to maximise service delivery
What we offer: Life Assurance, Pension (up to 4% matched by FHA), Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Benefits, Additional Annual Leave Purchase Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Learning programmes tailored to suit different roles and services, Health Cash Plan.
Framework supports all employees to achieve a better work/life balance. Should you wish us to consider flexible working or job share as part of your application please state this on your application in the supporting statement section.
To protect the health & wellbeing of those receiving support from Framework, colleagues and the wider community, any job offer is conditional upon the prospective post-holder having been vaccinated against Covid-19, or agreeing to do so during the first six months in the post, except where such a requirement would be unreasonable in the circumstances.
97% of the workforce in a recent staff survey said they were proud to work for Framework.
Framework is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Registered charity No: 1060941.
As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from people with disabilities. Framework is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.