INDIVIDUAL GIVING & DIGITAL FUNDRAISING EXECUTIVE
Part time - 17.5 hours per week, flexible working hours, permanent contract
£23,500 pro rata + pension
FRANK Water is a Bristol-based charity and wholly owned trading subsidiary, working domestically in the UK (through the charity and the CIC) as well as overseas in India and Nepal, with a vision of a future where everyone, everywhere has access to resilient water resources for generations to come.
FRANK Water is now seeking to appoint a part-time Individual Giving & Digital Fundraising Executive on a permanent contract, joining a small, passionate team.
This role will report to the Head of Operations & Fundraising and will work closely with the Corporate & Community Fundraising Executive.
As the Individual Giving & Digital Fundraising Executive, you will increase individual giving and digital fundraising through developing and implementing plans in line with the organisational strategy and values.
The ideal candidate will take ownership of all aspects of individual and digital giving, ensuring that we’re appealing to the right audiences, building strong digital appeals and regular giving campaigns to ensure a sustainable, regular income in order for the organisation to plan long-term development.
You’ll communicate the organisation’s purpose and unrestricted funding needs in a clear, consistent way to potential and existing supporters through engaging, insightful and persuasive communications, building a community of long-term supporters.
The successful candidate will be proactive, organised, and a great communicator with a keen attention to detail. You will be donor focused with a gift for quickly building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and possess a self-motivated, tenacious, and can-do attitude.
This opportunity will suit an individual with at least two years’ experience of working in a similar role within the charity sector. It is essential you have a passion for our cause and a desire to develop an understanding of all aspects of our work, with the ability to travel throughout the UK as required.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Support strategic oversight to securing income from individuals and through digital methods, managing relationships to achieve a target agreed annually
- Co-ordinate and grow the charity’s regular giving programme, planning a schedule of regular communications with current donors and ensuring the highest level of stewardship
- Plan, market and deliver at least 2 fundraising appeals each year (building to 4) and support the Corporate & Community Fundraiser to secure funding pledgers for matched funding appeals
- Manage the charity’s current portfolio of major donors, research new prospects, prioritise contacts and develop new relationships
- Research, identify and introduce new legacy fundraising partnerships
- Ensure strong and consistent stewardship of the IG donor portfolio
- Support the management and development of the charity’s Ambassador Programme
- Maintain and develop a detailed contact history with existing and potential IG funders and partners
- Compile fundraising content for the newsletter, social media campaigns and the website
- Manage and maintain the charity’s online giving platforms, ensuring processes are seamless
- Research and develop new virtual fundraising opportunities
- Support the development of a funding strategy, helping to deliver a significant increase in value and consistency of the charity’s unrestricted income
- Support the development of the team budget, forecasting income and monitoring success
Key Skills & Abilities
- The ability to think creatively
- A proven track record of quality lead generation
- A proven ability to engage and nurture new and existing supporters
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- The willingness and ability to work within a small organisation with a small and part-time staff team operating from an open-plan office environment
Essential Experience & Requirements
- At least two years’ experience in voluntary/individual or digital fundraising
- A proven track record of managing and nurturing individual donor relationships
- Experience of meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience of using and capitalising on the benefit of a supporter database
- Passion for FRANK Water’s cause and desire to develop an understanding of all aspects of our work
- Flexible and willing to travel throughout the UK, with occasional overnight stays
If you feel you have both the experience and background to successfully undertake this role, then we want to hear from you. To apply, please select the button shown to submit a CV and covering letter outlining why you wish to be considered for this role. The closing date is Monday 17th August 2020 at 10am. First interviews will be conducted virtually on Thursday 20th and Friday 21st August 2020.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Fundraiser, Digital Fundraising Executive, Individual Giving Fundraiser, Fundraising Executive, Fundraising Officer, or Digital Fundraising Officer.