Location: Leicester / hybrid working
We are working in partnership with Freeva, a charity working towards reducing domestic violence, rape and sexual assault in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland. Their priority is to provide high quality effective support to victims and perpetrators irrespective of their backgrounds, empowering and supporting victims of domestic and sexual violence/abuse, challenging abusive behaviours and supporting perpetrators that wish to change, helping to break the cycle of violence and abuse and building cohesive families and communities.
They are now seeking an experienced Fundraising Manager (p.t), to set the strategic direction of fundraising, pursue new opportunities, and ensure communications align to promote the charity brand, raise awareness and support fundraising initiatives. This new role will focus on securing funds from trusts and foundations, partnerships, and other innovative ways of raising funds.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Degree in fundraising, PR, marketing and/or 3 years+ experience in fundraising.
- Experience of developing fundraising strategies.
- Experience and strong track record of writing and securing grants.
- Experience sourcing, securing and stewarding donors, funders, and supporters.
- Experienced in producing compelling press releases, cases for support, letters, appeals and other fundraising content, adapting the style and tone as needed.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, motivate colleagues and volunteers.
- Experience using fundraising databases.
- Ability to set and meet fundraising targets and of income and expenditure budget management.
We are seeking an inspiring, passionate, organised, and proactive individual, with excellent negotiation and communication skills, verbal and written. You must be comfortable with public speaking, able to deliver presentations to a range of audiences, and be confident networking.
For more information, please contact Katherine Anderson-Scott, Charisma Charity Recruitment.
Your application should be submitted through the Charisma website and include your CV and supporting statement
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law.
Closing date for applications: applications are being reviewed and interviews are being conducted on a rolling basis, so please apply without delay to avoid disappointment.