We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic Trust Fundraiser to help us develop and maintain our trust income.
Location: Victoria, London
Working hours: 3 days (21 hours) per week and days to be discussed
Contract: Fixed Term, 12 months
Reporting to: Fundraising Manager
Salary: £18,645 per annum
Annual Leave: 25 days plus bank holidays pro rata
You will lead on growing new and existing relationships with a range of small to medium trusts, conduct prospect research, report back to funders and create compelling proposals. You will aim to maximise income from trusts, specifically for our Supporting Friends grants service, core isolation work and befriending services.
The role will work alongside one other part time Trust Fundraiser, and will play a vital part in a small yet busy team.
The position is initially a fixed term contract for 12 months.
Duties will include:
- Writing high quality, compelling applications and reports
- Maximising income by building and maintaining relationships with existing portfolio of trust donors
- Using a database (Raiser’s Edge) for donor relationship management
- Re-engaging lapsed funders, increasing donations from existing funders, and researching and identifying new trusts
Key requirements for this role are:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, cooperative and flexible attitude
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Good attention to detail
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Why work for us?
We’re proud to say many of our staff have been with us for more than 10 years and some for more than 20. We are committed to investing in our teams, which is why we offer a great list of employee benefits specifically with you in mind:
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent training
- Retail discounts – save money and earn points at over 3,500 retailers
- Long service awards
- Recommend-a-friend scheme – earn £250 for each referral
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
Closing date: 24th November 2019
Interview dates: 29th November 2019 and 2nd December 2019
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply' button to be directed to the FOTE website where you can download the job description and complete your application for this position.
Friends of the Elderly is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
No agencies please.