We are looking for an experienced, strategic HR leader for a permanent position within our HR team. You will partner with the Executive Director and Senior Management Team regarding the strategic and operational design and development of the Frontline AIDS people strategy.
As an experienced manager, you will be effective at delivering on the full range of HR and organisational development activities, including:
- Leading on the design, development and implementation of a People Strategy for Frontline AIDS.
- Business partnering to create a positive organisational culture whicih prioritises talent and people management.
- Leading and supporting the implementation of HR policies and procedures for all employees, ensuring they reflect global and UK/South African standards.
- Ensuring annual review of salaries and benefits to ensure continued alignment with desired market position.
- Developing resourcing strategies to enable short- and long-term ability to attract and retain the best possible staff.
- Partnering with the Senior Management Team to create a positive organisational culture that prioritises talent and people management within Frontline Global.
- Considering OD needs for effective leadership and management, including oversight of the L&D budget.
- Providing strategic advice and operational management to the HR team at Frontline AIDS.
- Measure and promote strategies to encourage health and well-being amongst Frontline AIDS staff.
- Partner with the Director, Strategy and Organisational Effectiveness, and Safeguarding Focal Points, to ensure the implementation of the Safeguarding Policy, and Code of Conduct.
We’ve been on the frontline of the world’s response to HIV and AIDS for 25 years, working with marginalised people who are denied HIV prevention and treatment simply because of who they are and where they live.
Set up in 1993 to work with community groups in the countries most affected by the global AIDS epidemic, we’ve continually adapted our approach, looking for innovative ways to break down the barriers that marginalise people living with, or at risk of acquiring, HIV. All with one goal in mind – a future free from AIDS for everyone, everywhere.
Are you the Frontliner we’re looking for?
You are a HR specialist with wide ranging knowledge, ability to advise at senior level and design workable solutions to complex problems. You will have proven senior HR management experience in an international context and will be committed team member with a clear focus on team objectives, as well as your own. You will promote best practice within your field of expertise and challenge ways of working to ensure the highest quality and levels of efficiency. Your actions will be aligned with Frontline AIDS vision and you will inspire the same behaviour in your peers. You are comfortable working in a matrix management environment.
How to apply
Find out more by downloading the full job description and person specification from our jobs page.
Closing date: 1st March 2020
Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults
Frontline AIDS operates a rigorous recruitment and selection process that reflects our commitment to child protection. The Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy can be downloaded rrom our website.
Due to the application of UK immigration rules, we unfortunately cannot sponsor this position for anyone who do not have the right to work in the UK.