Imagine a world where no child’s life chances are limited by their social or family circumstance. At Frontline, that’s the future they are working towards.
Over 700,000 children in England rely on the support of social workers each year. These children need and deserve the support of life-changing social work professionals. Great social work can empower them to achieve their full potential and help break the cycle of trauma and disadvantage.
That’s why, through its work as a charity, Frontline develops excellent social work practice and leadership.
Join the Frontline programme
If you’re looking for a career that matters, Frontline’s social work training programme offers a unique opportunity to work directly with children and families, helping them make positive changes in their lives.
On the two-year Frontline programme, you will qualify as a social worker and complete a fully-funded master’s degree. You’ll develop skills in leadership, conflict resolution, analysis and relationship building, which will help you drive social change inside the social work profession and beyond.
Here's some reasons you should apply:
- Qualify as a social worker and complete a fully-funded master's degree.
- Earn as you learn with a salary of up to £34,000 by year two.
- Get high-quality supervision and training from experienced social workers, academics, and coaches.
- Work in partnership with a wide range of organisations and professionals in health, education, the criminal justice system and beyond to bring about positive change.
- Become part of the Frontline Fellowship, a growing community of over 2,000 social workers and receive ongoing support and training throughout your career.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for graduates and career changers who can bring different perspectives and experiences to the Frontline programme and who are committed to using their skills to tackle some of the key challenges that children and families face and truly make a difference.
If that sounds like you, apply to the Frontline programme today.
Applications to the Frontline programme will close nationally at 11.59pm on 16 December. We recommend applying as soon as possible before this point as some popular locations have already reached capacity and closed, and we will continue to close other locations on a rolling basis before 16 December.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.