Imagine a world where no child’s life chances are limited by their social or family circumstance. At Frontline, that’s the future we are working towards.
Over 700,000 children in England rely on the support of social workers each year. These children need and deserve the support of life-changing social work professionals, who can empower them to achieve their full potential and help break the cycle of trauma and disadvantage.
That’s why, through our work as a charity, we create social change for children who do not have a safe or stable home, by developing excellent social work practice and leadership.
Have you got what it takes to make a difference?
If you’ve ever spotted a risk that’s easy to miss, taken the lead in a challenging situation or pushed on when things got tough, you may already have the skills needed to make a difference to disadvantaged children and families.
If you’re looking for a career that matters, our two-year, salaried social work training programme offers a unique opportunity to work directly with children and families, helping them make positive changes in their lives.
On the Frontline programme, you will qualify as a social worker and complete a fully-funded master’s degree. Intensive training and support will develop your skills in leadership, conflict resolution, analysis and relationship building, which will help you drive social change inside the social work profession and beyond.
Fulfil your potential
On completion of the Frontline programme, you will become part of the Frontline Fellowship, a growing community of over 2,000 social workers. Our fellows continue to develop their skills, share excellent practice, and explore ideas and initiatives that will bring about real and sustainable change for children and families.
As a fellow you’ll have enormous potential to improve the lives of children and families in your community. We will provide you with support, training, resources and connections throughout your career. Being part of the Fellowship will enable you to use your social work skills in the most effective way possible in your day job and work towards our shared aim of improving life chances for children without a safe or stable home.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn as you learn with a salary of up to £34,000 in year two (dependent on location).
- Qualify as a social worker and complete a fully-funded master's degree.
- Attend an intensive five-week summer institute to build the foundations of the knowledge and skills required for your career.
- Get high-quality supervision and training from experienced social workers, academics, and coaches in a rich, supportive environment.
- Work in partnership with a wide range of organisations and professionals in health, education, the criminal justice system and beyond to bring about positive change.
- Become part of the Frontline Fellowship and receive ongoing support and training throughout your career.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for graduates and career changers who can bring different perspectives and experiences to the Frontline programme and who are committed to using their skills to tackle some of the key challenges that children and families face and truly make a difference.
If you’re looking for a career that matters, apply for the Frontline programme!
Applications are now open to join our 2022 Cohort.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.