We have an exciting opportunity to join the incredible team at Feedback - working to end food waste at every level of the food system. The Fundraising Coordinator – Trusts and Foundations, will play a key role in building the organisation’s capacity for fundraising from charitable trusts and foundations and help to develop other key income streams. If you want to join a friendly team with a flexible working environment and a good work/life balance, while working to save the planet, then we want to hear from you.
- Manage relationships with trusts and other grant-making bodies.
- Write applications to these funders, bringing together information and expertise from colleagues as necessary.
- Lead and manage the process of reporting to existing funders, bringing together input from colleagues as necessary.
- Research grant fundraising prospects.
- Attend public facing events organised by Feedback or others when necessary.
- Contribute to the overall business development of the fundraising function, including the development of new income streams.
- Support other fundraising staff as necessary, particularly in the preparation of events, and on direct marketing work for fundraising.
How to Apply
Please submit a CV and cover letter (no longer than 1 side of A4) explaining how you meet the person specification and why you would like to work at Feedback. We request that applicants send their CV and cover letter as Word documents.
Due to the high level of applications we receive we regret that we cannot respond to unsuccessful applications.
Deadline to receive applications: 11 pm on Tuesday 14th March
Interviews are likely to be held w/c 13th March.
No agencies please.