The Professional Fundraiser is a leading and national fundraising agency working with large charity clients including The Royal British Legion, Cancer Research UK and Cats Protection, providing face-to-face fundraising services across the UK including Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
This is an exciting new role, aimed to enhance the donor experience across all our charities, and to continuously evolve our face-to-face fundraising offering.
With previous experience in the charity sector, specifically in a strategic and income generation led role, you will be an expert innovator, with a proven track record of taking new products and concepts to the marketplace, from creation to pain-less delivery. You will have a strategic understanding of and practical experience of applying different innovation methodologies and techniques. You’ll use this to provide idea’s and vision for fundraising innovation at The Professional Fundraiser.
Humorous, understanding and driven, you’ll have strong commercial acumen and the ability to transform ideas, new concepts and eye-catching creations into viable income-generating plans. You will be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders, both in person and in writing; and have a strong influencing and negotiating skill set.
Key role responsibilities:
· To provide new concepts, for example: experiential, instant debit and contactless payments, for all our charity clients to create additional revenue streams and to enhance the face-to-face donor experience;
· Actively liaise with charity clients to identify fundraising objectives, working in partnership to create innovative fundraising concepts for the face-to-face environment;
· Lead on the delivery of successful and innovative campaigns for our Charity client’s;
· Lead the transformation of our donor experience and engagement strategy;
· Hold accountability for all marketing and charity brand materials;
· Effectively manage budgets, and measure ROI for implemented concepts;
· Deliver both ‘TPF’ and Client value’s through new innovation.
Essential skills and experience:
· Have a strong background in innovation within the Charity or Fundraising sector;
· Ability to motivate and lead on multiple new concept projects;
· Experience in managing stakeholders within a complex business model;
· Knowledge of face-to-face fundraising and sector trends;
· Excitement to be instrumental in developing our fundraising offering for multiple charity clients.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.