Salary: £34,927 - £36,197 per annum
Hours: 40 per week, all year round
Start date: As soon as available
Closing date: 11am, Monday 6th January 2020
Location: London Pimlico, with travel to schools across London and Hertfordshire
A unique opportunity to lead the recruitment for a growing family of Academies
We are currently looking to appoint a Senior Recruitment Advisor to work closely with the Academies across our Trust in the recruitment of staff. In this role you will create and implement local and regional recruitment strategies and undertake a range of attraction, outreach and cultivation activities to build the employer brand within the region and attract talent to the academies
The successful candidate will also be required to develop and implement policies and procedures; design and deliver training; create exemplar marketing materials and act as a subject matter expert, providing best practice advice, market knowledge and support in the sourcing of exceptional talent.
The Senior Recruitment Advisor will also be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment processes for posts within the central team, working in close collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Future Academies is a multi-academy trust (MAT) and family of seven schools in London and Hertfordshire. We have ambitious plans for growth, including two further secondary schools due to join our Hertfordshire region in February 2020. As a MAT working predominantly with schools located in disadvantaged areas, our motto, libertas per cultum (freedom through education), is always at the heart of what we do. We believe that all young people, regardless of their background or circumstances, are able to achieve, given the right support. Therefore, we are committed to providing each and every young person under our care with a broad, balanced and rigorous education
, within a disciplined but caring environment.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a creative, passionate and highly organised recruitment professional to join us in this exciting position. To be successful in this role you will require:
- A proven track record of developing and implementing recruitment strategies and managing end-to-end campaigns.
- Knowledge of, and preferably experience, of the schools/education sector (desirable).
- A flexible and ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to work across a diverse partnership of schools.
- A commitment to extensive CPD opportunities.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- A local authority pension scheme.
- A free lunch when working from our central office in Pimlico.
- Access to a range of benefits through our employee benefit scheme, Perkbox.
- The exciting potential to have a positive impact upon the lives of children and young people across our MAT.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website to download and complete our support staff application form. Applications should be submitted by 11am on Monday 6th January 2020.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.