Want to join our small, happy, dynamic team in London? If you’re keen to get stuck into and lead exciting campaigns, comms and advocacy strategies to make the world a better place we’d love to hear from you!
Future Advocacy is a non-partisan advocacy agency. Our vision is a world which is more equal, more prosperous, and more sustainable. We are highly skilled at:
- Designing winning advocacy strategies and delivering impactful global government relations work
- Mobilising targeted and powerful campaigns for change
- Communications strategies and social media management
- Research, analysis, policy development, and report writing
- Training in all aspects of strategy, lobbying, campaigning, and media work
We are proud to work for some fantastic clients seeking to make the world a better place. Current and previous clients include the Jamie Oliver Group; the Elton John AIDS Foundation; Movember; Bite Back 2030; World Food Programme; Islamic Relief; and Sarah Brown’s TheirWorld charity.
Future Advocacy also produces high quality research on a range of policy issues. Our work has received significant media coverage and political traction. Our research clients and collaborators include the NHS, Wellcome Trust, World Wide Web Foundation, Open Data Institute, and the Pathways for Prosperity Commission which was co-chaired by Melinda Gates.
Our Founder/CEO previously was Director of the ONE campaign across Europe for 7 years, responsible for all ONE’s policy, campaigns, digital, media, and advocacy work. He was a key architect of the Make Poverty History Campaign; Movement Director for the anti-slavery organisation Walk Free; and an Executive Director of the Labour Party.
Future Advocacy is seeking a Senior Advocacy, Campaigns, Communications, and Research Consultant. We are looking for a brilliant all-rounder to play a big role in our team. This is a great opportunity to lead, and contribute to, some very exciting and impactful advocacy projects working with some of our brilliant clients. You will work closely with the Founder/CEO as part of our small, happy, and dynamic team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and contributing to client projects
- Designing UK and global advocacy strategies
- Developing and delivering UK and global government relations strategies
- Developing and delivering creative campaigns
- Developing and delivering communications strategies
- Researching key issues relating to consultancy projects
- Policy development and writing
- Contributing to business development
- Other tasks as required
Skills and experience
You will have all, or very nearly all, of the following
- A strong track record in designing impactful advocacy strategies
- A strong track record of developing and delivering government relations strategies
- A strong track record of developing and delivering creative campaigns
- A strong track record developing and delivering communication strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to represent the organisation to high level individuals and clients