This is an exciting new role for Future Foundations to facilitate and project manage our in school and online environmental programmes (initially focused on London schools).
- Various London schools and locations.
- For office work and project management: London, SW11 5EN
- Some home working to be agreed
- Reporting to: Senior Project Manager
- Hours: Five days a week (40 Hours per week). We would be open to this being part-time four days a week for the right candidate (32 hours a week).
- Annual leave: 33 days per annum, including Bank Holidays. Additional day per year of employment, up to 38 days per annum
- Salary: £30,000 per annum
- Contract: This is a fixed term 8 month contract (November 2021 to June 2022) with potential for extension to a permanent contract.
- Deadline to apply: 24th October 2021
- Start date: ASAP
Summary of role…
Future Foundations is excited to share we are recruiting for a passionate and experienced full-time youth facilitator and project manager, for our school programmes, with a focus on delivering environmental action programmes.
This is a fixed term 8 month contract (November 2021 to June 2022), five days a week (40 hours a week). We would be open to this being part-time four days a week for the right candidate (32 hours a week).
Full details and how to apply via our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.