As Team Leader for Future Men's Ventoring team you will support the development and delivery of our Ventoring Outreach Project across Westminster and RBKC and more widely aimed at reducing serious youth violence in North Westminster.
- A key element will be to support new developments, identify best practice and embed these in current services, in line with Future Men’s mission, strategy and business plan.
- You will provide supervision and support to a team of Co-ordinators working with vulnerable young people in marginalised areas of London.
- You will line manage staff and volunteers, ensuring their performance, support and development.
- You will monitor, evaluate and report on the team’s service delivery and support work to secure funding to allow the service to continue and grow. You will network and liaise with key external stakeholders that support the development, funding and spread of the work in your area.
You will have
- Experience of developing and delivering a range of structured and unstructured programmes for young people.
- Direct experience of working with young people across different ages and ethnicities.
- Experience of working with diverse communities, including those that are disadvantaged and marginalised.
- Experience of staff supervision and management.
See our website for full details on the job role and how to apply.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact us via out website
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.