The Carers Manchester Network Learning and development Project Worker will provide a range of functions which support the delivery of the Carers Manchester Learning and Development programme.
This will involve working extensively with Statutory, Voluntary sector partners and within the existing carers Manchester services to enhance the learning and development opportunities that are available to carers in Manchester.
Fulfilling the role will require the development and management of effective relationships with Network members, a range of partners and Community based organisations in Manchester and training providers.
The role will provide project work, administration and data analysis support for the Learning and development programme during its final year of delivery. Delivering these key tasks will involve working collaboratively with all partners, stakeholders and carers in to order to deliver high-quality and safe services for carers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Learning and Development Programme
• To support the delivery of the CMN’s Learning and Development programmes through assisting with the organisation of new, and review of existing workshops and e-learning offers.
• To work alongside the external evaluator & CMN Coordinator to produce a final evaluation of the programme
• To explore and develop new digitally based learning opportunities for Manchester carers
• To work alongside the Local Authority, lead to develop a young carers offer within the programme
• To work alongside the programme administrator to support safe and COVID secure face to face workshop delivery.
• To support day to day delivery of workshops and their compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines
• To attend training events, when necessary to capture evaluation of the sessions and complete administrative tasks.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.