- Independent Advocate, 35 hours per week, £21,589 per annum
- Permanent (subject to funding)
Gaddum Advocacy provides all statutory advocacy services across Manchester and we are looking for an energetic and passionate advocate to join our team.
Our Advocates work in partnership with the people they support to represent their views and wishes and uphold their rights. Gaddum Advocacy promotes social inclusion, equality and social justice.
- To provide Independent Advocacy for eligible individuals under the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act, Care Act and NHS regulations as necessary.
- To provide Independent Advocacy in a range of settings including mental health wards and rehabilitation facilities, hospitals, supported accommodation, care homes and private residences.
- To promote social inclusion, equality and social justice through advocacy.
Applications for Flexible/Job Sharing work will be taken into consideration.
Closing Date: Noon Monday 4th October
Interview Date: w/c Monday 18th October (subject to change).
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.