Counsellor based within a GP surgery in Manchester, responsible for the delivery of therapeutic counselling service to adults who have been referred by their GP.
A five-hour session comprises of four 50-minute sessions for ongoing clients. Assessment sessions may be shorter to allow for additional administration requirements. The additional one hour per clinical session to cover time for administration.
- To provide therapeutic counselling to clients within a surgery setting who have been referred to our service via their GP.
- This role requires working within IAPT guidelines and using IAPT compliant processes and tools.
- Developing good working relationships with GP practice staff and adhere to GP practice procedures as well as ensuring you work within Gaddum’s organisational and service level processes and systems.
- Maintaining client records in accordance to set processes and to provide regular monitoring data.
- Additional responsibility for supporting counselling trainees who are placed within your GP practice, with an expectation to support with their induction and training.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining close working relationships with other Gaddum staff and services.
- Attendance at monthly clinical supervision sessions as well as service level meetings and other meetings and events where required.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.