The purpose of the role is to lead the shaping, direction and delivery of the research elements of the Research, Data & Evaluation strategy to develop knowledge that:
- Builds the evidence for our awareness raising, education and treatment approaches, design and commissioning.
- Informs advocacy and influences policymaking at national and local level.
- Informs public awareness.
As a leader, the role will significantly contribute to achieving the organisation’s strategic priorities:
- Accelerate engagement and awareness to deliver targeted activity to raise awareness, reduce stigma and encourage engagement with information and advice, support and treatment services.
- Transform capacity and capability by collaborating with the NHS, public health agencies, local authorities, and voluntary sector organisations across England, Scotland, and Wales to support the growth of an integrated system of prevention provision.
- Increase equity and champion diversity to understand and address inequalities in experiences, access to services and outcomes for those experiencing gambling harm. We will take a collaborative approach working with a diversity of communities to ensure that support, services, treatment and pathways to services are accessible and effective
Deliver best-in-class commissioning with the focus on improving processes and systems to enhance good governance, maximising transparency and value for money. We will include the voice of those with lived experience in the co-production of awareness raising, support, and treatment services.
Please submit a comprehensive CV along with a covering letter (up to two pages) to the email address provided.
Your cover letter should set out your interest in the role and how you meet the essential requirements in relation to the accountabilities and responsibilities for the role.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.