Senior Administrator (Partnerships)
Full time, Permanent
Salary: £22,168 – £26,390 – dependent on experience
Home based, with occasional travel across UK
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 27th June 2022
Interviews will take place online via video conference - week commencing 4th July 2022
Founded in 1997, GamCare is the leading provider of information, advice and support for anyone affected by gambling harms. We operate the National Gambling Helpline, provide treatment for anyone who is harmed by gambling, create awareness about safer gambling and treatment, and encourage an effective approach to safer gambling within the gambling industry.
This is a great time to join GamCare as we’re recruiting a Senior Administrator within our Partnerships Team which is a new opportunity for someone who is a confident communicator, works collaboratively, has a can-do attitude, and enjoys being part of a small team. The Partnership Team is growing, we are offering the opportunity for you to use your experience of working with stakeholders to implement good practice and create workable solutions.
The Senior Administrator is pivotal in the Strategic Partnerships Team, you will be creating and delivering proactive and comprehensive administration support for all aspects of strategic partnership development and maintenance. Providing support to assist the team in effective workload management and partner relationship management, working closely with Senior Partnerships Manager and Partnerships Development Manager.
As the successful candidate you’ll be as part of a remote team, you need to proactively complete tasks and projects, gathering information, responding to enquires, work with internal and external stakeholders, use initiative to take action and make decisions within your agreed limits of responsibility, identify and implement improvements to respond to the changing demands of the Strategic Partnerships Team.
With demonstrable experience of managing multiple stakeholders in a dynamic organisation you will have honed your skills in operational support and administration which will have given you the tools to update spreadsheets, populate reports, collate and report data findings to various targeted audiences.
- Work within the Strategic Partnerships Team and in support of the Senior Partnership Manager and Partnership Development Manager to develop and deliver effective administration systems to support the delivery of strategic partnership strategy
- Act as a point of contact for any initial queries from programmes and wider GamCare staff and external stakeholder involved with strategic partnerships, effectively dealing with and when appropriate, escalating to Partnership Development Manager & Senior Partnership Manager. Demonstrating a high level of confidentiality, handling information, data and documentation with care. Formatting a range of documents and report types in line with style guides
- Analyse, understand and communicate information from a range of sources to identify any potential issues and implementations for Strategic Partnerships Team’s administration, recommend solutions or escalating more complex issues as appropriate
- Liaise with colleagues in Programmes, wider GamCare and strategic partners as required to co-ordinate and record meetings, events and communication on behalf of the Strategic Partnerships Team, developing and delivering methods to systematically share information, data and knowledge.
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- 33 days basic annual leave entitlement per annum including bank holidays which increases with service
- A generous Pension Scheme - we contribute 6% and you contribute 2%.
- Discretionary company sick pay from day one of service.
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24-hour support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- We also have a vibrant and diverse event calendar full of monthly initiatives and webinars to support the ongoing physical and mental wellbeing of our people.
To apply, please go onto the GamCare website and complete an application form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Survey.
For any further information on the role please contact recruitment inbox and the team will be happy to help.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.