Team Leader – Clinical Services
Hours: Full-time 35hrs
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 pa – Dependent on experience
GamCare is the leading national provider of information, advice, support and free treatment for the prevention and treatment of problem gambling. Our expert services are confidential and non-judgemental. Our treatment services provide face-to-face, online, telephone, individual and group-based treatment.
We are delighted to be seeking a full-time home-based Team Leader to remotely manage our treatment Practitioners and services within the Home Counties. This position is integral in the leadership and management of the team in delivering effective, safe and responsive interventions to people experiencing problems with gambling and people affected by another person’s gambling.
This role requires applicants to
- Provide safe and effective day to day operational management of the services and practitioners remotely
- Have experience of managing staff
- Provide strong leadership, individual and group supervision to staff
- Have experience of working with vulnerable/complex cohorts and providing clinical expertise
- Be able to perform well in a busy and demanding working environment
- Have a good understanding of performance management, case management and quality assurance measures
- Be well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Be passionate in ensuring service users are at the heart of what we do
The Team Leader reports to the Services Manager and will be pivotal in developing, leading and delivering first-class services.
This position will require some evening and weekend work.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
To apply, please go onto the GamCare website and complete an application form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Survey.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
GamCare is committed to processing your personal data fairly, lawfully and transparently in line with GDPR. For further information on GamCare’s recruitment privacy notice please refer to our website.
If you would like acknowledgement that your application has been received, please ensure the application is attached and put the following subject in your email:
Job application: <name of vacancy>
Please note that if the subject is not correct, you may not receive a confirmation.
For further information, please contact Candice Donn, (Head of Clinical Services)
Previous applicants need not apply
Closing date for applications is Monday 20 April at 9am.
Interviews will be held via video conference
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.