Team Leader (East Midlands)– Clinical Services
Salary - £30,450- £35,525 – Dependent on experience
(this post will be home based whilst travel is restricted due to Covid-19)
GamCare is the leading national provider of information, advice, support and free treatment for the prevention and treatment of problem gambling. Our expert services are confidential and non-judgemental. Our treatment services provide face-to-face, online, telephone, individual and group-based treatment.
We are delighted to be seeking a full-time Team Leader to support the management of our new East Midlands service. This position is integral in the leadership and management of the team in delivering effective, safe and responsive interventions to people experiencing problems with gambling and people affected by another person’s gambling.
This is a wide-reaching role, with an expectation that you will be able to successfully manage and support staff across a large geographical area. We will have office locations in all of the main counties across East Midlands which you will be expected to attend on a regular basis, and whilst our preference is that this post will be based centrally in Nottingham, we are willing to give consideration for the main office base to be in one of the other counties, depending on the location of the successful candidate.
This role requires applicants to
- Provide safe and effective day to day operational management of the services and practitioners
- Have experience of managing staff
- Provide strong leadership and supervision to staff
- Have experience of working with vulnerable/complex cohorts and providing clinical expertise
- Be able to perform well in a busy and demanding working environment
- Have a good understanding of performance management, case management and quality assurance measures
- Be well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Be passionate in ensuring service users are at the heart of what we do
The Team Leader reports to the Senior Services Manager and will be pivotal in developing, leading and delivering first-class services in this new directly delivered by GamCare Area.
This position will require some evening and weekend work, on a rota basis.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
For further information, please contact Fern Hensley, (Senior Services Manager)
To apply, please go onto the GamCare website and complete the application form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Survey.
Previous applicants need not apply
Closing date for applications is at 9am Monday 24th May
Interviews will be held via video conference
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.