GASP Motor Project is in an exciting period of development and growth and we are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and positive fundraiser to join our team. We are an exceptional education charity delivering Early Intervention programmes to young people who may be on the periphery of mainstream education, in danger of entering the youth justice system or disengaged with their lives and future.
We are looking for someone with the drive and determination to deliver the increase in income required to execute our strategic development and growth. You will be responsible for raising core and operational income from charitable trusts and grants, as well as developing corporate and strategic partnerships. Capitalising on our success and reputation, you will engage with high-profile individuals and organisations; provide the highest levels of stewardship and ensure existing supporters are engaged and managed.
This role requires an individual who can multi-task and manage their own work timetable. The post-holder will be an experienced, out-come driven individual who understands the needs of the charity and the young people we work with.
You will be required to
- Working with the CEO, develop and implement the fundraising strategy to support the growth of GASP.
- Develop and grow GASPs network of Trusts, Foundations and supporters to ensure long-term income generation and sustainability.
- Create, manage and maintain a fundraising database.
- Identify, research and engage with Grant-making Trusts, Foundations, Corporations and HNWIs to maximise opportunities for income generation.
- Develop and submit high-quality and compelling funding applications, ensuring approaches match interests and priorities, to secure operational and core income.
- Provide the highest levels of stewardship, ensuring current and future supporters feel valued and effective.
- Initiate a programme of meetings/visits for funders and supporters to ensure sustained engagement with the GASP programmes and young people we work with.
- Ensure funders receive the correct level of acknowledgement, recognition and feedback on the monitoring of inputs, outputs and outcomes as per their specific requirements.
- Liaise with the GASP Programme Coordinator to monitor progress on funded programmes and collate information for dissemination to funders as required.
- Work with the GASP team to monitor restricted income and ensure it is allocated in line with the funders wishes.
- Work with the CEO to agree annual fundraised income and expenditure targets; identify appropriate activity plans to ensure these targets are met or exceeded.
- Prepare budgets and reforecasts in line with activity plans and progress to ensure the timing and value of planned income is correct.
- Prepare quarterly fundraising reports for the CEO and Board of Trustees.
This role is for 16 hours per week, and we are flexibile regarding days and times of work. We have a great team at our Albury site, however homeworking can be considered for the right candidate
GASP operates a Safer Recruitment process and is unable to accept CVs. Please complete our application form and associated documents.