Generation Success is a not-for-profit company that bridges the gap between education, employment and enterprise for people aged 18+. Acting as a catalyst, we help build essential skills and enable people to achieve their career or entrepreneurial aspirations. We run free motivational, inspirational and educational events for dream hunters – hungry and talented professionals – who want to take control of their careers and make a success of themselves.
We are looking for an Event Co-ordinator to join the team.
The Event Co-ordinator will be responsible of organising several events: Power Series Monthly talks, Workshops event, Fundraising events, Breaking Barriers Annual Conference as well as our Annual Summer Connect Awards.
The role is very dynamic, incorporating a wide variety of tasks such as consumer support, leadership and recruitment of event volunteers, implementation of stakeholder planning, venue selection bookings, and meeting with partners of Generation Success. In this role you will be co-ordinating conference events with influential people from elite industries such as accounting, law, banking and finance and creative industries. By interning at Generation Success you will be building the brand as well as also your own contact base within London.
- Managing a wide range of events formats and projects based in London
- Marketing strategy
- Being point of contact with speakers, stakeholders and venue coordinators
- Being marketing and social media volunteers point of call
- Using of a range of digital marketing and communications tools and platforms (we use external contractors to design as per our instructions).
- Following up on all action points from debriefs event surveys, internal meetings, external meetings and so on.
Skills & Experiences:
- Final year undergraduate or graduate
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and proactive with problem solving
- Well organised and a good communicator
Please note that this is an unpaid placement/ intern position that will last a period of 6-12 months, starting on as soon as possible.
Salary: Reasonable travel expenses only