We are looking for a confident, dynamic and innovative Individual in UK who will join our team. Implement, expand and organise fundraising channels and manage small tasks. Experience in Charity Administration is necessary
About the Role
You will be an important contributor to the our small enthusiastic team; and will undertake cross-organisational work to. You will liaise with other charitable firms, organise events, help set up charitable stalls at events and even prepare documents to gain funds from NGO’s
- Have experience of managing, maintaining, and improving a variety of organisational operations, processes and functions including admin, HR, IT among others
- Be competent in project management and able to balance both competing deadlines and the needs of both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be dynamic and imaginative to help with clever fundraising activities, even with sponsored events i.e. climbing mount Kilimanjaro.
- Full and on-going training and supervision is provided. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible (subject to satisfactory references and completion of induction).
The individual would need the following skills:
- Social media experience
- Growing online networks
- Organising a sponsored event
- Managing online funding campaigns.
- Searching for grant bodies and applying to them.
About The Organisation
Give a Chance is a charity based in the UK.
We focus on Health, awareness and developing skills. There is an Aids epidemic in Nairobi and particularly Njiru, it’s an industrious town with very low paid workers, who often fall victim to HIV due to a variety of reasons. We aim to reduce poverty by teaching basic life skills to children, providing them with regular nutritious foods and giving them the opportunity to learn.