We are looking for a Global Digital Asset Manager to lead on the development, migration and maintenance of Save the Children
We are looking for a Global Digital Asset Manager to lead on the development, migration and maintenance of Save the Children’s new global Digital Asset Management (DAM) system.
Working in more than 120 countries, we do whatever it takes to create breakthroughs in the way the world treats children. Our UK and Global Programmes department delivers humanitarian and development programmes, builds partnerships with institutional donors – including governments, multi-laterals and trusts – and drives lasting change. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights and help them fulfil their potential.
As Global Digital Asset Manager you will lead on the development of our new global DAM and work with developers to create a system that works across all members. You will also be responsible for training members and country programme staff to use the DAM. In addition you will:
- Migrate a large number of assets from multiple storage systems into the DAM
- Develop and implement taxonomy and act as the main point of contact for all administrative issues relating to the DAM
- Develop a method of alerting members to new content through regular communications and alerts
- Manage the consent process so that every asset is fully consented with paperwork to accompany it
- Manage archiving and cataloguing systems for digital and hard copy archive photography.
To be successful you will have experience of working for an international organisation with knowledge of international development issues. You should possess excellent organisational skills with the ability to organise your own workload efficiently, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines. In additional you will have:
- A proven track record in setting up digital asset management systems with a high level of computer literacy
- Broad knowledge of ingesting, editing and archiving digital media for film production and photography
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to tailor communications to different audiences and cultures
- Experience of managing and developing a large-scale digital asset management system for an international organisation
- The ability to understand and accept the requirement for sensitivity/confidentiality when handling information.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: 15th January 2017