Global Rahmah Foundation
Job Title: Fundraising Coordinator
Hours: Full time (40 hours per week)
Salary: Competitive (based on experience)
Experience: Fundraising, 3 years
Global Rahmah Foundation is an international faith based humanitarian charity which strives to alleviate the suffering of needy people.
Our vision is to reach out and provide hope and assistance to some of the most vulnerable people in the world. We work to empower communities by providing them with sustainable, long term assistance to encourage growth and ensure the dignity of those we seek to assist.
We are seeking a highly motivated Fundraising Coordinator to join GRF, based in Manchester. We are looking for a driven, passionate individual to help recognise our fundraising ambitions!
Reporting to the manager, you will be directly responsible for promoting, co-ordinating and supporting fundraising at GRF. You will specifically focus on key areas of community fundraising, donations and legacy fundraising to work towards achieving targets and sustainability of our charity.
- To work with the fundraising manager to help develop and maintain key fundraising systems
- Pro-actively work to achieve agreed income
- To actively and effectively promote fundraising opportunities to both internal and external stakeholders
- Increase internal knowledge and confidence in relation to fundraising
- Raise GRF's profile through fundraising activities
- Organise, manage and execute events
-Overlook ticket sales and event promotion
- Help establish and maintain a fundraising database
- Co-ordinate the recruitment and support of volunteers to support local fundraising
We are looking for someone who enjoys the challenges of and has a flare for negotiating, networking and developing relationships across a wide range of external customers including individuals, groups, companies and high value contacts, with the ability to deliver to target.
We are looking for someone who as the coordinator, can work as part of a team, whilst coordinating and pulling together information for the fundraising team, to be a central contact for fundraising activities within the organisation, supporting our fundraising volunteers, ensuring that the fundraising activities make the best use of volunteers, resources and systems to deliver objectives.
Other responsibilities will include responding to general enquiries from supporters, members of the public and internal colleagues in a timely manner, being aware of the overall activities of GRF and to represent GRF at functions when required.
Whilst there is a level of autonomy with this post, and an expectation that the successful applicant will manage their own work volumes and priorities for their workload, there are the inevitable requirements to ensure that all donor information is recorded on the Fundraising Database as appropriate, to work within the agreed budgets as directed, and to complete any other tasks that may be reasonably asked of you by the Manager.
- Demonstrable community fundraising experience is essential (minimum 3 years)
- Must have a full UK drivers licence and be willing to travel
- Adaptable communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and self-direct
- Database experience
- Ability to confidently network, develop and sustain partnerships
- Problem solving, solution focused approach
- Enthusiastic and able to motivate both self and others
- Must respect and adhere to Islamic principles
Apply online and attach your CV.
Any employment with Global Rahmah Foundation will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory job references, relevant screening and proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.