- Lead the development and implementation of the marketing, social media and creative strategies with plans and activities to raise brand awareness including the adoption of GRT’s brand and values across the organisation. To also deliver impactful fundraising and advocacy campaigns.
- Provide effective leadership and build strong working relationships with departments across the organisation to ensure integrated marketing plans are developed and implemented to achieve maximum impact with external audiences.
- Play a key role as a member of the UK Executive Team in developing GRT’s strategic priorities and implement plans to raise awareness of the Organisation’s activities and their impact.
- Provide effective leadership for team members, delivering marketing and creative activities, ensure digital marketing and branding plans are in place and act as an inspiring role model at all times.
- To lead on the creation and development of key building blocks, processes, systems and guidelines for the Marketing Department to deliver effective and sustainable growth and high-quality materials that are consistent with GRT’s brand across all departments.
- Manage the creation of engaging social media posts using graphics, videos and photography.
- Manage and lead effective digital content, images for media, printed flyers, events programmes, videos, sound bites and magazine adverts.
- Work with external suppliers such as designers, printers and media buyers to pull together integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with digital colleagues to forecast and implement the annual advertising budget, ensuring maximum value for money and return on investment.
- Need to ensure that good communication is maintained with current donors and minimise any attrition.
Refreshed on: 10 December 2020
Closed date: 09 January 2021
Tags: Campaigning, Fundraising