Funded by the Government Equalities Office’s Returners Fund and in partnership with Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, GMCVO is leading a twelve-month long project aimed at making job opportunities accessible to people returning to work after caring responsibilities. Our main focus will be people who are over 50 years old and those facing economic disadvantage to return to the workforce.
GMCVO requires an administrator based at St Thomas Centre to:
Provide administration support for the Returners Fund Project which will include:
- Providing external communication support for the project including newsletters and social media
- Preparation of monitoring reports for internal and external use
- Supporting events and event management
- Servicing meetings
- Developing positive relationships with and providing support to external partners and individuals using the service
- Maintaining and recording information via a Client Record Management system/database
Provide general administration support for GMCVO which will include:
- Opening and closing St Thomas Centre as required
- Covering reception as required
- Managing office and conference centre equipment
- Responding to general phone calls and emails
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: NJC equivalent points 6 - 17 (starting £19,171) plus 7% pension contribution
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 19th June at 9am
Interview date: Friday 28th June (PM) 2019
This post is fully funded by the Government Equalities Office.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.