GMCVO is the voluntary sector support organisation for the Greater Manchester city region. It is an active Social Investor within Greater Manchester supporting Social Enterprises, trading Charities and Voluntary and Community groups to grow their trading activity and social impact.
This Investment Officer role is to directly support these organisations, with a specific focus on those based in Trafford, to access Social Investment from GMCVO. Specific tasks include;
• Working with communities to develop their own sports facility and housing projects.
• Finding and developing relationships with social enterprises to make social investment more accessible.
• Supporting organisations to develop their social impact.
• Respond to and manage enquiries and applications.
• Supporting applicants through to decision making stage including completing due diligence on applications.
• Write case reports, including investment plans, and present them for approval by the investment panel.
• A permanent contract.
• 22 days leave plus bank holidays.
• Flexible working which may include Flexitime, option for some home based working, part-time opportunity, Job-share opportunity, full-time hours condensed into a shorter week.
• Indicatively this role is based at GMCVO’s Manchester city centre location for 2/3 days per week and at Trafford Housing Trust's Washway Road Sale offices 2/3 days per week.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th June 2020 at 9am
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.