Would you be interested in joining a start up charity as Assistant Accountant for 6 months starting on the 1st July? Are you looking for a great work culture, entrepunurial boss and central London WeWorks office...?
My client is a global charity operating in the international development space, and they're looking for someone with recent experience in an Assistant Accountant, or other junior Accounts position, to help with the following day to day activities:
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Setting up and maintaining balance sheet reconciliations
- Performing reconciliations and analysis as directed
- Producing and maintaining the cash flow
- Calculating recharges and preparing journals
- Supporting the team with coding requirements
- Checking payroll and confirming back to outsourced finance team
- Reviewing payroll reports and ensuring financial data is timely and accurate and issues are identified,
- Supporting procurement by contacting suppliers and getting quotes
- Ensuring policies and procedures are met by the team
- Producing cost managers and ensuring they are correctly used by the team
- Supporting the team with administrative finance-related tasks
- Other ad hoc tasks.
You will need to be a part qualified accountant to a minimum level of AAT, have proven experience in the above, and have strong Excel skills.
Please apply as soon as possible if you wish to be considered as interviews will be held week commencing 24th June.