A leading housing association in the UK are undergoing lots of change this year and would like a Business Analyst to join them to inform business change decisions and solutions. Your focus will be on requirements, utilising expert business knowledge, and specialist analysis skills to ensure that the right business decisions & subsequent change is implemented.
- Analyse and clearly document business processes, information flows and data structures, working with colleagues to ensure all elements are captured to support wider service improvements and project delivery
- Capture interpret and document business requirements through appropriate methods, and utilise user and performance data insight to inform decisions around system and process solutions
- Plan and facilitate workshops, document the outcome actions and process / requirement documents in an appropriate format, with identifiable links back to the information source
- Facilitate and lead discussions with business leads around business process change, providing appropriate challenge and analytical input and steering appropriate decision making
- Proactively identify business process gaps, working with appropriate leads investigate and analyse operational issues and problems. Support the business to identify solutions through process improvements.
- Support project managers and business leads to identify business benefits and create business cases for proposed changes, clearly identifying measurable savings which can be tracked to delivery.
- Understand the goals and future vision of business areas and provide analytical input on projects or proposed changes to support delivery against wider business goals
- Communicate effectively to business areas and IT to make sure business requirements are understood and acted upon appropriately
- Manage delivery for specific business change initiatives or workstreams within major projects, documenting process change and working with business leads to ensure changes are implemented
What do you need to apply for this role?
- Business analysis delivery experience within business and project scenario's. Training and/or relevant qualifications in business analysis
- Strong data analysis skills
- Communication and stakeholder management skills