My client, an innovative and dynamic investment bank, is looking to hire a Data Manager to maintain and interpret client interactions data and some CRM development work.
- Take significant responsibility in improving and maintaining client records in the CRM system, including classification of all clients receiving Research
- Take significant responsibility in ensuring Research aggregator permissioning is confined to those who should be receiving research and that this correlates with the inbound research readership reports
- Responsibility for compiling, checking and submitting Research and Corporate Access interaction data to institutional clients, where required
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies and assess key functionality, in line with the business goals and strategy
- Work closely with the Technology department to migrate the interaction data to automated submission via aggregators, while retaining and documenting the manual checking process
- Provide reports and work continually to improve reporting effectiveness and efficiencies across the account management function
- Assistance to Head of Account Management and Head of Research on ad hoc project work relating to Account Management; representative for the equities business when working on technological improvements, especially to the CRM system
- Maintain a high standard of conduct, ethical standards, and values
- Adhere to and proactively enhance the firm's compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and codes of conduct in all jurisdictions
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business
- Report control weaknesses, illegal, suspicious, or unusual activity
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
About the organisation
They place long-term partnership at the heart of their mission and strive to become the best investment bank of a generation. They have a large client base and operate at the forefront of the industry with expertise in the UK market. Any experience in financial markets in a complex and highly regulated environment is going to be beneficial to this role.