A charity with a focus on giving people the knowledge and confidence they need to find their way forward, using online platforms for people to engage with, are looking for a Interim Finance Business Partner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic input to required financial business analysis activities including on costings for new projects and funding initiatives to support the decision making processes.
- Deliver reporting to funders related to the teams/projects supported and manage the financial aspects of any funder audits.
- Support budget holders in setting their annual budget within the agreed timescales through challenge, advice and analysis, where necessary
- Review actual and forecast results against budget, obtaining and recording variance explanations from budget holders, identifying material financial issues and mitigating actions and communicating them to relevant stakeholders, where appropriate.
The Successful candidate will:
- Have Experience of dealing effectively with donor funding audits or statutory audit.
- Be CCAB or similar professional qualification or equivalent level of professional experience with relevant post-qualification experience
- Have understanding of project costing principles, such as activity based costing, and value for money, and an ability to communicate these to internal stakeholders.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.